Thursday October 10, 2013 – Full Sail Speaking Engagement – Entrepreneurship and Marketing Strategies
Join Dennis H.J. Miller at Full Sail University October 10, 2013 from 1:30 – 2:30 to discuss Entrepreneurship and Marketing Strategies.
Dennis will cover the following topics.
- How to make money in business/marketing.
- How Capture Point Media was started and how you start a business from the ground up. Why Dennis became an entrepreneur!
- Current industries that Capture Point Media targets and why.
- How you can be more marketable to employers when you graduate.
- Why digital marketing as a career path? What are the benefits of working in digital marketing.
Join us for a guest speaking session with Dennis H.J. Miller! He will be discussing entrepreneurship and marketing strategies.
Dennis H.J Miller founded Capture Point Media to better serve clients with strategic and long-term marketing partnerships.
Capture Point Media is an online marketing company that focuses on website design, search engine optimization, targeted pay per click campaigns, and increasing ROI on existing online marketing campaigns.
Capture Point Media is known for its successful Search Engine Optimization campaigns. In fact, the average client benefits an average of 67% increase in organic traffic in 6 months or less and engagement increases of 34% in 3 months.
Dennis has worked for a Fortune 500 company where he optimized existing marketing campaigns that yielded a 400% ROI increase and created new marketing initiatives that yielded an ROI of 1200%. Dennis excelled at a Top 100 Internet Marketing Agency where he led the marketing division and created new marketing plans and programs for 80+ clients.
Dennis is also the 2013-14 President for the American Marketing Association Central Florida Chapter.