Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Magento as Your Ecommerce Platform
The introduction of e-commerce in the world has changed the mode of the businesses in this world. While doing business directly with customers or with other business firms, the use of e-commerce platforms has gained a wider importance. There are many e-commerce platforms available today in the market, but the Magento platform provides the best of the e-commerce solutions due to various advanced features. Various reasons for choosing the Magento platform are as discussed below.
1. Open Source Platform: The e-commerce platform Magento is an open source platform. This means that the users like programmers and developers of this platform can view the code and can easily modify the code of the platform to give custom looks and functioning features to their websites according to what they want their website to be like.
2. Rich in features: The Magento platform has an upper hand over other platforms of e-commerce with a plus point that this platform comes with a variety of inbuilt features allowing users to get the most out of this platform. Various features are like SO friendly environment, comparison and management of products and much more.
3. Growing community of developers and users: The community of the Magento users and developers is very wide and is growing at a fast pace also. This growing community is helpful in observing various negative points of the platform highlighting the errors of the platform causing problem to the users and developers present there are ready all the time to help users with the best possible solutions for the errors.
4. Extensions: Since the platform comes with an open source feature, there is an advantage of creating custom extensions by the developers. This flexibility of the Magento platform to be used by the developers and users according to their requirements makes the platform worthy enough to be termed as the best e-commerce platform available till date.
5. Integration Flexibility: Magento has a flexibility in terms of integration with applications to be interfaced with it. The Magento platform has an extensive Application Programming Interface that allows users to integrate it to various standalone applications along with the various web applications present on the web. This allows the users to gain a flexible control over their website according to changing needs. Also, the platform comes with a flexibility feature of upgrading from other e-commerce platforms as well. After change of the platform, the details of the information like products’ details, information of customers and orders and other valuable information stored with previous platforms can be easily fetched and stored in this platform.